Portable Document formats aka PDF is an entirely different document from word (.doc, .docx) file formats. If you’ve tried opening pdf files on word app. You would notice that the text disappears and what displays on your word application is just some codes, that looks very useless to user. So, if you think opening PDF files with word app or renaming the .pdf extension to .doc, .docx is the key, please re-think.
With the help of this file converter app I’ll be revealing. You got just 5 steps to follow on conversion process and gbam, you’re done. So, if you ever wanted to know the PDF to word conversion process, then this guide is your best shot.
So before I proceed, let me give you a sample of what I get before file conversion and after conversion when opening the pdf on word application. The no.1 image as described below is the non-converted pdf file launched on word application and the n0.2 is the converted pdf to word file launched on word application. You’ll notice trashy codes on first image and correct text on second image.
- How to Create a PDF Document File on a Mac
- How to Temporarily Save Your Browsing History in Chrome’s Incognito Mode
How to Convert PDF Files to Word Format (.doc, docx)
- First, check the PDF to Word converter page and you will have a window displayed below.
- After that, click the file, select the file+ button to select the PDF file you wish to convert to Word document, as described in the image below.
- Once you have selected the file, open it and you’ll get a pop; just select the first option is “following” as described in the image below.
- Then click n the start button to begin the conversion process. The conversion process will be started and you will see the progress on the progress bar, as described in the image below.
- Once the PDF text conversion process is complete, a download link for the converted file will be available, as seen in the image below.
- Press the download button to download the text file, open the file and you will get the corresponding text on the PDF to speech. codes No more trash.
NB: Remember to register on the page for all pages of the converted file.
Convert PDF Files to Word Format (.doc, docx) Without Adobe Acrobat
If you do not want to pay for the full version of Acrobat. You can use an online tool to convert files for you. Although these sites deal with thousands of files and are quite reliable. It is probably still a good idea to have convert files with sensitive information. Since it is not known how long these files are available on their servers or that might be able to watch them. Docs.zone The site has a number of file conversion tools. Including a PDF converter to .doc. If you need to convert multiple files, this is also a great way to do them all at once.
- Go to docs.zone pdf doc converter.
- Click Select Files … to select a file or files you want to convert.
- When you have selected all your files, click Open.
- Once the process is complete, your files will be available for download on this page for a maximum of 6 hours
It’s all about how to convert PDF files to Word file format (.docx .doc). At least you get to follow this method and can be run on a device that includes your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, Windows Phone, Windows PC, Macbook or any other Internet-connected device that can get to the page, with files you want to convert on it. Feel free to drop your comments and do not forget to share this guide with friends, it could be very useful to most of them.